Juha and his donkey's story

السبت، 11 يوليو 2015
Juha and his donkey's story



there was someone called Juha ,he wanted to buy a donkey  so he went to the market , where he found a donkey which he liked

He said to his companion after an argument on the price:

That's all I had now , if you didn't sell me the donkey , I would go immediately 

at the end , the donkey's owner agreed to sell the donkey


when Juha was going with his donkey behind him , two thieves  saw him and panned to steal the donkey  


One of them lightly infiltrated and dismantled the rope from the neck of the donkey and Juha felt nothing.

one of the thieves tied the rope of the donkey  around his  neck and the another thief took the donkey and Juha didn't feel what was going on.

The thief walked behind Juha and
The passers-by of people saw the scene and they were surprised from the scene so they where laughing very much

Juha marveled why the people were laughing and said to himself :

Perhaps they were laughing because they

admire my donkey !!

As Juha arrived home , he turned
to the donkey and saw a man, and a rope around his neck !!

He was very surprised and realised why the people were laughing 
and said to the man in surprise 
Who are you?

The thief started to cry and wipe his tears

Saying:

Sir, I am an ignorant man, I angered my mother

Juha said then what?

so she was very angry from me , and I suddenly turned to a donkey

when my old brother saw me, he wanted to get rid of me
so, he sold me in the marked and you came and bought me 
because of your kindness , I turned back to a man 

the thief started to case Juha's hand and thanked him so Juha released him free and advised him to obey his mother and ask her forgiveness and pray .. !!

The next day

Juha went to the market To buy a donkey

He saw the same donkey and recognized it !!

Juha approached near the donkey and whispered in his ear, saying:

It showed that you didn't hear my words,

And angered your mother again .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق